Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello devs,

 

I can't figure out a problem with the new bonuses, everything works fine but i have this visual bug when i add bonuses on items, it shows UNKNOWN_TYPE[140] 13352, if I move the item from one inventory slot to another, the visual bug dissapears, until i change bonuses again.

I noticed that the problem occurs with all items that can have bonuses.

If someone can help me fix this visual bug I would be very grateful. In the worst case, I would like to delete the bonuses permanently (if someone can explain to me where I should delete them).

I am attaching a video of the visual bug below.

spacer.png

 

Thank you for considering my request.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30087-bonus-attr-visual-bug-unknown_type140-13352/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

 

I tried but it didn't work, can you be more specific please?

 

edit:

If i remove the new bonuses, it still appears like this : (again, if i equip them back, the bonus dissapears)
spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.