Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey Guys,

 

im using vBox on a root server to install my Metin2 Server. Problem is the VM doesnt get an public IP adress by the DHCP. 

It's going for DHCPDISCOVERY but nothing comes back. I'm using the bridge mode. 

 

Can you guys please help me?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30072-vbox-dhcp-not-working/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to do it with NAT and not the bridged adapter. It starts and everything works. But my problem is that I can't reach SFTP with WINSCP neither the DB with Navicat. That would say I couldn't even reach my server from other hosts... 

I want to make the server public so basically that everyone could reach it. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30072-vbox-dhcp-not-working/#findComment-153812
Share on other sites

I tried working with NAT now. It reaches DHCP and gets an IP. Now is my problem that i tried port forwarding for ssh to reach it with WinSCP. 

Problem is i cant reach it. And dont even know which other ports will be needed.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30072-vbox-dhcp-not-working/#findComment-153826
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.