Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello dear developers!
If I want the player to pass through rocks and mountains, which source code should I modify? Because I want to develop an automatic pathfinding (the player can click on the map to move there), my current difficulty is that it will always be blocked by rocks and mountains!
Best wishes to you, thank you

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30034-helppenetrate-mountains-and-rocks/
Share on other sites

I think this already exist and you can find it in forum, try to search more deep.. If I remember I read something about it..

Edit: Maybe temporary? I dont know, but Im sure is something here..

Edited by Pseudabo

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.