My friends can't get in server

Hello there i'm using this [40250] Reference Serverfile By TMP4(from the video below) and i can get in the server but my friends can't, they do the login and seen the character but when they start it goes back to the login screen, i'm using now a loop back adapter, portmap and NO-IP, can anyone help?

20 minutes ago, RazorExorcist said:

Hello there i'm using this [40250] Reference Serverfile By TMP4(from the video below) and i can get in the server but my friends can't, they do the login and seen the character but when they start it goes back to the login screen, i'm using now a loop back adapter, portmap and NO-IP, can anyone help?

You are using virtual localhost server?

I'm using virtual box and first i made the connection to my network adapter, i have the ip 192.168.1.1 default gateway and for the virtual machine i created one it was the 192.168.1.7 and made ports for it in the router. But i had the same problem they could connect to the account see the character but when they hit start it goes back to the login screen. Now i have it routed to a microsoft looback with port map and is the same problem

Sorry for the double post, but here 

"CHANNEL: 1
HOSTNAME: Auth01
PORT: 11000
P2P_PORT: 12000
DB_ADDR: 127.0.0.1
DB_PORT: 15000
PLAYER_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password account
COMMON_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password common
LOG_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password log
TABLE_POSTFIX: 
PASSES_PER_SEC: 25
PING_EVENT_SECOND_CYCLE: 180
ADMINPAGE_PASSWORD: metin2adminpass
ADMINPAGE_IP: 127.0.0.1
AUTH_SERVER: master
TRAFFIC_PROFILE: 
TEST_SERVER: 0
#BIND_IP: Your Private/Internal IPv4 address
#PROXY_IP: Your Public/External IPv4 address"

I need to add something in the bind_ip and in the proxy_ip?