Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I want to play with my friends without hamachi

I know that this has to be written some where but I looked in general,QnA,Basic knowlage topics and tried to seach it in the seachbar but nothing.

So is there a topic where I can watch step by step with the server file added by @TMP4 :

-which ports should I open?

-what should I edit in the auth,channel99,db,etc.. config files?

-do I have to use port map?

-where should I write my ip?

-do I have to do something in mysql (do i have to make a new user with access?)?

-do my friends need to change something in their client or is it enough if i send them over my modified client folder?

I tried to look it up in google and on youtube , but everyone who is showing how to do it doing it in a different server file or doing some extra methods in files that is not exist in the server files what @TMP4 linked.

I would higly appreciate if someone can help me with this

(PS.: Ha valaki eltudja magyarázni magyarul azért külön hálás lennék.)

 

Edited by GrambleSho
forgot to write to say it in hungarian if it's possible
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29967-how-to-port-forward/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks covfefe!
Okay at least I know that i don't need port map

Then can you tell me why all my ports are closed if I ported out everything

PublicIPDeletedByASIKOO

PublicIPDeletedByASIKOO

spacer.png

I did what was in the FAQ but it didn't helped.I'am not sure if i have to put my external/public IP(PublicIPDeletedByASIKOO) in the "WAN Host"

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29967-how-to-port-forward/#findComment-153326
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member

You should open the same ports you have set in the client. Because I don't know what kind of router is this I suggest you to check manual of it. I suggest you to not show your public ip address

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29967-how-to-port-forward/#findComment-153327
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.