Jump to content

Recommended Posts

HANDSHAKE RECV 319761 0
HANDSHAKE SEND 319761
HANDSHAKE RECV 319881 60
HANDSHAKE SEND 320001
HANDSHAKE RECV 319959 39
HANDSHAKE SEND 320037

This is what I get at my debug version.

 

I log in, it gets stuck forever in the first phase. Login does not follow through. 2 channels are online, 2 are offline and I try to connect them both to no avail, still the same result. I've tried disabling _IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION_ and it crashes my client. Any help is welcome.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29916-handshake-sent-but-not-received/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.