Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, good afternoon, could you help me with an error that I have with the special inventory I have been dealing with it for several days without giving it a solution and I saw that a server had something similar but I have it fine

this the error 
 

https://metin2.download/picture/ROphvKi9kF2BXXLb8ks4SvW8ixsSIB05/.gif

 and it is creating a game.core for me

https://metin2.download/picture/J8V215Ir3uooiDV9Gt4b91NWixYXZ11e/.png


my sysser

https://metin2.download/picture/8ze5VyXT0Xcwt49FlJzzIjhR6Tivr1Q9/.png

 

If you need any additional information tell me

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29904-special-inventory-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.