Exploit, crash core .. and again Cannot access memory at address

Ok , it's me too .. I'm probably making the third request on this forum but I'm desperate and willing to pay anything.

I have someone who managed in 3 days to find 3 different exploits which works on my server and crash my core.

The last two was in SaveSingleItem function (with Great OfflineShop) , next (ItemDropPenalty) where i disabled this functions ... and now :

image.png

If there is someone here who can help me, I am waiting for a message on my discord valentindeian#7623. I pay very well to solve this problem, because I have reached the limit of my patience.

And for those who answered me on the previous topic, no.. it's not martysama's source, it's a fliege v1 that I've been using since 2018 .. what you saw was just a fix posted by marty on his website.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Think 1

Ohh sorry , so you are Emanuel ? 🤣

C1-A934-EC-1653-4-ECF-ABE2-D7-F83-A83-AF

You are unblocked me on facebook only to tell that if i want the fix 🤣 probably you are the person who use this exploits against me.

Go the Hell , i posted in this community with an old account not like you with only one post. I have bought many systems from marketplace and I pay at any time for my needs.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal