Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone.

I made my own server in my PC (basic, 40250 from forum) + I tried to add a costume system. Everything is ok now, I can see costumes in the game, but only the basic ones.

If I try to modify any .gr2 file or .dds file it is not showing different. What am I doing wrong? I made this path d:/ymir work/pc/warrior/warrior_assasin1.gr2 (same for DDS), and it is still showing me the basic costume even if I put another gr2.

 

My msm: 

This is the hidden content, please

My item proto: 

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29793-costume-system-issue/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.