Jump to content

[HELP] make_unique --> C++11 ?


Go to solution Solved by 123fbalp123fb,

Recommended Posts

https://paste2.org/hgMh4Law

There is a code blog like this in a system I want to add, but it gives a make_unique error. I'm using C++11, how should I edit it?

 

Edited by 123fbalp123fb
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29757-help-make_unique-c11/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.