Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a problem with offline shop by @ Rakancito.

 

1. I will make a private shop

2. Logs out the char

3. Log in again

4. DB Crash

 

Core db

https://pastebin.com/JVus070S

 

Edit files in src db

ClientManager.cpp

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jmhjoyb834pjq5y/ClientManager.cpp/file
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/246645a5a8cbd628f15c4d758219c712d9b935e5b00cf9a50fdd0862df02d3c8?nocache=1

ClientManager.h

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u173wepkamo2coe/ClientManager.h/file
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/40568080b7570dd0de1283bc74adfdf077a019e549fa330817fbde958c8820f1?nocache=1

ClientManagerPlayer.cpp

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6gblcyg5obzt2f2/ClientManagerPlayer.cpp/file
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3988c3e4ae15d11d9d7e4aa427c7c5c8736d209ba8a0795579d2244a5ac4fb36?nocache=1

 

What could I do wrong? Thanks

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29689-db-crash-in-offline-shop-by-rakancito/
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.