Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello to the whole forum community, I wonder, because I have been paying attention to this for many years, and nowhere have I encountered anyone repairing these tests, even the global server has them broken, maybe there would be a person who would be able to fix it these textures in the spider dungeon because it looks faint

ENq5OTb.png

3A6l5UH.png

k0egRGV.png

iHQT5ui.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29671-spider-dungeon-textures-v1-v2-v3/
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator

If I'm not mistaken, the texture bug has already been fixed in the official servers via the Update 20.4. I recommend you to download the current .de models here: 

You can find the spider dungeon models in: D:\ymir work\zone\dungeon\spider_dungeon.

Try it out and let me know if your problem has been fixed.

 

Best regards
Raylee

 

Edited by Raylee
  • Good 3

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.