Jump to content

Recommended Posts

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

I just made a zodiac temple and the Boss killed me and I reanimated the character and the game redirected me to the login screen.

I looked at ch99 and found a game.core. I keep getting this game.core content. For example, I cut a text stone on a mount and kill the character with /kill and revive the character again, the game redirects me to the login screen. Looking in the ch1 folder, there is game.core. How can I get rid of this game.core. ?

Thank you all in advance guys.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29665-gamecore-thank-you-in-advance-for-your-help/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.