Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I added the Pick Up With Filter & Instant system by Mali but I cannot filter the pick up, I'm still able to pick up everything.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Evidence:

https://metin2.download/picture/c087scmuGVcCm6s9Td7EgfKYO7IfB0WH/.gif

https://metin2.download/picture/0fV5FgMNpZjpW3k44JUgo17bngWi2OQ8/.gif

Thank you!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29595-pick-up-with-filter-instant-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.