Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, I've added a fix where the game counts green and purple potions to that u can use one per ".." minutes it says on the potions but it doesn't seem to work, I can use potions any time one after another the fix is from here

Second thing I would like to ask if there is any fix to already existing elements (fire,wind,lightning) or if u can add them as new ones? I also tried to fix the elements in the char skill I think but it also doesn't seem to give any effect when I try to fight fire monster with fire equipment and without

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.