Jump to content

Recommended Posts

TC. SOLVED.

 

Spoiler

 Hello everyone. I've discovered a visual bug in the skills... When the camera is close, the effect of the abilities shows, when I move it away, sometimes it shows sometimes not.
The effect is seen on the character you are playing no matter how the camera is, but if you go further into an account it isn't seen.
It was a project I worked on a year ago and abandoned it. I don't know what I put in and what I didn't at the time.

 

 

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

 

Edited by xGetHigh
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29544-visual-bug-skills/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.