Jump to content

The Dreaded Ancestral and Naval Weapons


Recommended Posts

I am Lesma and I have made some unique weapons related in aesthetics, the Ancestral Weapons and the Naval Weapons [Costume or Equipment Set] Ancestral Carcino Bow - Ancestral Eagle Claw - Ancestral Lobster Pipe - Ancestral Pavoncello Fan - Ancestral Pegasus Stole - Ancestral Gladio Grifo - Ancestral Tora Blade for the Naval ones, Naval Hydro Bow, Naval Anchor Blade, Naval Mermaid Ring, Naval Rudder Fan, Naval Keel Sword, Naval Hippocamp Bell, Naval Mermaid Stole.

I would like feedback for an aesthetic evaluation.
If someone is good with 3D work, they can easily make them, I like to draw, but I'm not good with 3D, so if someone is able, so much the chapel.

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29525-the-dreaded-ancestral-and-naval-weapons/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.