Jump to content

Two questions because can't really find answer anywhere


Go to solution Solved by Sherer,

Recommended Posts

 

My problem would be that bonusess from special item group are not updating stat window, under "C" we have window with statistics. I've changed hero's medal stats and also moon ring that it should give 1000 health points and 30 defense

it updates only healthpoints and defense not, also the bonusses are working that I implemented in special item group or navicat just the window isnt updating itself

Help please 

https://metin2.download/picture/Av8JBYnz2lLEKdj70Dt8OA6uUsk6T2Xn/.gif not updating on stat window hero's medal (example)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

The stat window displayes only specific type of def bonus (where there are different sort of it). To check whether it works or not use /state command (yet if HP works, it's probably likely applies work as designed). Try to change def bonus to one correspoding to stat window.

  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sherer said:

The stat window displayes only specific type of def bonus (where there are different sort of it). To check whether it works or not use /state command (yet if HP works, it's probably likely applies work as designed). Try to change def bonus to one correspoding to stat window.

Hey, thank you for helping first of all and I did the test with command state as you said

with the ring I've gained 10% against monsters which is correct but it doesn't affect stat window so doesn't matter. 1000 Health points bonus works and it affects the stat window, the defense bonus doesn't affect stat window but it works as as "MALL" 50% which im not sure what is this and I think thats why the stat window doesnt update itself when I apply defense cuz its some "MALL", also tested attack power same happens as the defense.

Edited by Tuckii
1 hour ago, Sherer said:

Mall def bonus is more likely not to be displayed on stats window. As far as I remember you better use grade def bonus instead.

Yeah pretty sad I didn't thought of that but didn't know that there are 2 types of defense bonusess. 

Thank you very much and I think I got it ❤️

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.