Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have a problem, I installed Metin2cms, and I had all tables on null and didn't worked to create accounts through the metin2cms website.

I unchecked the null boxes for all tables from account and now working to create accounts but doesn't work to login, only with the old accounts.

Do you know why?

Thank you!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.
You have error in SQL syntax... ? (I think in invisible) 

It is not joke, or not trolling.

Open your PHP file and use try Catch or
Top side of PHP insert it.


 

Quote

<?PHP
    error_reporting(9999);
?>


This is showing you(r) every errors. ?

787292068_Nvtelen.png.6faa7b0bbb3398fd29

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.