Problem with dragon soul alchemy (Can't really upgrade stones by clarity grade)

Go to solution Solved by Tuckii,

Hey, im having a problem after adding the alchemy dragon soul system, basically when upgrading stones by clarity grade they are randomized after failing

Example : im upgrading a diamond legendary stone by clarity grade, first problem is that I only need 1? - spacer.png

Second problem is that if I upgrade the stone and it it fails  it can degrade even to the first (worst) clarity level even tho it was 2nd best grade. I beg you guys to help me fix it so that you have to use 2 legends of second best clarity in order to upgrade it for the best clarity grade and that if it fails to become the best grade quality the one disappears and the other one stays same quality

SVOLED

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management
13 hours ago, Tuckii said:

Hey, im having a problem after adding the alchemy dragon soul system, basically when upgrading stones by clarity grade they are randomized after failing

Example : im upgrading a diamond legendary stone by clarity grade, first problem is that I only need 1? - spacer.png

Second problem is that if I upgrade the stone and it it fails  it can degrade even to the first (worst) clarity level even tho it was 2nd best grade. I beg you guys to help me fix it so that you have to use 2 legends of second best clarity in order to upgrade it for the best clarity grade and that if it fails to become the best grade quality the one disappears and the other one stays same quality

SVOLED

How did you solve it?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 8 months later...