Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello devs.

I'm using Sanchez Patcher (thanks for him btw), but it cannot open my binary, even if I'm running it as administrator.

I'll give you some pictures.

[HIBA] Hasznald az SCRMT2Patcher.exe-t = [ERROR] Use SCRMT2Patcher.exe

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29504-why-couldnt-my-patcher-start-my-binary/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

  • Premium

Can you please show us the function

int APIENTRY WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPSTR lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow)

 

From UserInterface.cpp 

Aswell as Globals.cs from Sanchez Patcher.

3 hours ago, dumita123 said:

Can you please show us the function

int APIENTRY WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPSTR lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow)

 

From UserInterface.cpp 

Aswell as Globals.cs from Sanchez Patcher.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I commented it bcs its not working.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Spoiler

Patcher:

Spoiler

                    ProcessStartInfo startInfo = new ProcessStartInfo();
                    startInfo.FileName = "SCRMT2.exe";
                    startInfo.Arguments = "--2117002";
                    Process.Start(startInfo);

Client:
Uncomment if (strstr (lpcmdline)) ............


 

Sok sikert // Good luck ? 

  • Love 1

787292068_Nvtelen.png.6faa7b0bbb3398fd29

1 hour ago, [007]DawisHU said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Patcher:

  Reveal hidden contents

                    ProcessStartInfo startInfo = new ProcessStartInfo();
                    startInfo.FileName = "SCRMT2.exe";
                    startInfo.Arguments = "--2117002";
                    Process.Start(startInfo);

Client:
Uncomment if (strstr (lpcmdline)) ............


 

Sok sikert // Good luck ? 

Where should I write this?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.