i have trouble implement SASH SYSTEM

im using [40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages] By TMP4

i copy paste everything but when i tried compile server and client i got those errors (btw i already installed 6th skill and 4 inventory)

Client:

https://metin2.download/picture/877y0QMa5bK3bzyBFajSL60896L2dQov/.png

https://metin2.download/picture/cF974k5zm1iXmbdxK5FdfjJf6M82Th93/.png

Server :

https://metin2.download/picture/UjaVqE2xBRyDXopKPPxGu8OsE4jYy0kd/.png

and here the filies that i modified if someone want double check

This is the hidden content, please

Any help will be appreciated 😄

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Angry 1
  • Good 1

GameLib/ActorInstanceAttach.cpp Açılır;
Aratılır: 

#include "../EffectLib/EffectManager.h"
Altıne Eklenir: #include "../UserInterface/Locale_inc.h"

Pythonslotwindow.cpp de

{Null, Null, Null}

kısmına eklediğin Sash kodlarında sorun var birinde " , " eksik. Muhtemelen ortadakinde " , " eksik. 

• Good 1

• Management
1 hour ago, 123fbalp123fb said:

You're welcome. Some people gave me a warning because I gave a non-English answer. My purpose is to help. Helping has no "language-race" etc.

Yes, it's me.

You can write in your native language, however you must also translate your message into English. I'm French, I understand English and French. I can neither read nor write Turkish.

Don't worry... But, the goal is that the forum can be understood by everyone 🙂

57 minutes ago, ASIKOO said:

Yes, it's me.

You can write in your native language, however you must also translate your message into English. I'm French, I understand English and French. I can neither read nor write Turkish.

Don't worry... But, the goal is that the forum can be understood by everyone 🙂

Let's say I understand Turkish and French, but I cannot understand and write English. What will happen now? There should be no such rules in a place with a website. You're answering like I'm cursing. Translations are available everywhere. Posting in English, French or Arabic in any Turkish forum is OK and not Prohibited. I'm having trouble understanding this forum 🤦‍♂️

• Management
5 minutes ago, 123fbalp123fb said:

Let's say I understand Turkish and French, but I cannot understand and write English. What will happen now? There should be no such rules in a place with a website. You're answering like I'm cursing. Translations are available everywhere. Posting in English, French or Arabic in any Turkish forum is OK and not Prohibited. I'm having trouble understanding this forum 🤦‍♂️

It's easier for a web browser to translate a page in English into another language, than a page with 36 languages... 😕 This remains the rules of Metin2 Dev, I simply invite you to follow them, please. Also, as I said, if you don't know the language, it's not a problem if you write in your language and add an English translation. 🙂