Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I hope you are well, I encounter the following problem, when you click on an item or the mp's window always opens up there in the upper left corner,

I tried various ways to solve it but I still can't, some Do you know or could you help me? I thank you very much in advance.

spacer.png

 

Here have gif https://metin2.download/picture/OvgoICE02b3qd3FDwXfIOT03y2293pR2/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29462-how-to-fix-this/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.