Jump to content

Debug build (FoxFS)


Go to solution Solved by enzi,

Recommended Posts

Hello,

Im trying to compile Binary as Debug but I everytime get these errors with FoxFS

 - FoxFS.lib was build with release instead of Debug now this error is gone

 - I fixed this error by updating cryptopp and using same libs in binary + foxfs

For me its first time building Debug with FoxFS so Im completly lost.

I tried to google it for hours but I wont find anything that make sense.

 

Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: As I fixed errors above I have still 1 remaining  - I have added FoxFS.lib in UserInterface.cpp, it can be seen on image

Thank you

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29454-debug-build-foxfs/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.