Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am an individual developer and would consider myself 'decent' in coding. I have been playing metin2 for a long time and recently I wanted  to learn metin2dev but I have no clue where to start? Could you please give me a direction so I can start from easy and learn my way through?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29451-where-to-start-metin2-dev/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.