Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys, I have a problem when running the server and I did not find a solution to this problem. I hope you can help me

picture of the problem

https://metin2.download/picture/ifsB3wpV0vQ7KbEZ7u1MlpI6Oqh6LQD1/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29400-server-running-problem/
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, SamuraiHUN said:

you have common database + mysql is run?

usr/local
Empty

I use freeBSD 13.1 
But when I type 
pkg install python27 and pkg install mysql 56-server

https://metin2.download/picture/77VPLFy9d9JXVZk6G6XHOBdSr2B35L6k/.png

It happens like this Is there a solution please? 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29400-server-running-problem/#findComment-151042
Share on other sites

  • Premium
2 hours ago, ALmutiri30513 said:

usr/local
Empty

I use freeBSD 13.1 
But when I type 
pkg install python27 and pkg install mysql 56-server

https://metin2.download/picture/jusNZljt9O8ac6VwzP3DtI694R9YYmYO/.png

It happens like this Is there a solution please? 

Your screenshot says FreeBSD 11.2 that version is End of Life for a while.

Update your FreeBSD:

freebsd-update upgrade -r 12.3-RELEASE

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29400-server-running-problem/#findComment-151046
Share on other sites

  • Premium
3 hours ago, ALmutiri30513 said:

The problem is still there ?

Well that's a different problem.

Your game is looking for /tmp/mysql.sock which is the old path of MySQL. Nowadays the default path for the socket is /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock.

You can do one of three things:

1. Edit the path in /usr/local/etc/mysql/conf.d/server.conf (or /usr/local/etc/my.cnf or /var/db/mysql/my.cnf) to:

socket = /tmp/mysql.sock

and restart mysql-server

2. Edit the hardcoded path of this socket in the source and change it to /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock

3. Edit your CONFIG/conf.txt files and replace SOCKET with 127.0.0.1

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29400-server-running-problem/#findComment-151053
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.