Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm trying to find the owner of this files 

ik it's leaked with many bugs but I want to find him to buy the fixed verison from him

I tried to find him but no thing 

 

also I'm looking for 1-120 pvm server files like official

with systems + dungeons + Yohara and champion lvl & etc 

contact : AbuYazen#3795

 

Photo for files I ask about :

https://metin2.download/picture/CwonU60B7pM1uqEq9PXDb6FSmvSDsST7/.png

https://metin2.download/picture/yD2U50rSrJ5uMhBpO7CdkJojcc29n7OU/.jpg

https://metin2.download/picture/i3UFnr0HeMMlk9B92BuMaH629Y33IcG5/.jpg

  • muscle 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.