Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello devs, I'm asking for help in case somebody knows the solution. I have an issue in my client and that is tree leaves are disappearing when in distance, however when I get close to the tree, the leaves appear again,. It basically looks like a ghost town.

treeleaves.jpg

Bug only happens when I start the client, select character, then minimize window while loading.. otherwise if I stay focused on client while it's loading I do not have that.

I'm suspecting it's some mistake I did somewhere in MIP filtering but I don't know for sure and I took a break for awhile and came back to this so it's really hard to remember.

Does anybody know where I could check this?

Would appreciate any help!

EDIT: I just noticed right now that when I close minimap on the top right, the bug immediately goes away and everything gets corrected.. what could this be?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29379-tree-leaves-disappear-in-distance/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Shogun said:

Try loading the leaves of any tree in Paint.net and then save them back as DXT3 with mipmaps on

Sorry, I should've made myself more clear, I meant the texture filtering that's in the source. This one -> D3DSAMP_MIPFILTER.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.