Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good morning all,
I installed the pet system but when I got to the client I got this error so the file is available in the requested folder. Why would anyone?

PatchNoteWindow.LoadWindow.BindObject - <type 'exceptions.IOError'>:[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'locale/pl/patchnotes.txt'

This is my uipatchnotes.py https://pastebin.com/iwrqKt5x

Thanks you!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29359-ingamepatchnotes-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.