Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My client always fails to take a screenshot, prints "Saving of screenshot failed" error. 
I've confirmed that it's a C++ issue as I have tested my binary.exe on an untouched client and the same problem was there. I've tested an untouched binary.exe on the same client and there was no issue.

Syserr:

Failed to lock the surface (0x8876086c)

I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me what to do to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29328-saving-of-screenshot-failed-src-issue/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.