[I PAY] Improve the Search Shop blackdragonx61 for Offline Shop by Great ? I PAY ,simple problem.

0628-214954.jpg

Hello metin2dev. Is someone here who uses or has improved the function on the system search shop by blackdragonx61 / Dali with Shop offline by GREAT ?  The system does not have a very serious problem but it was not designed for offline shop and already with the help of a Turkish forum I found how to make it work with offlineshop by great All good until I try to use the "ALL ITEMS" function or any other function that finds more than 5 pages with objects then my client closes with a packet error.  I have already tested, this happens when there are too many shops, if I enter another ch and use the function all items where there are not so many shops everything goes right! 

I forgot to say, I pay to solve the problem!!! pm here or discord :  valentindeian#7623 .

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic