Jump to content

[I PAY] Improve the Search Shop blackdragonx61 for Offline Shop by Great ? I PAY ,simple problem.


Recommended Posts

0628-214954.jpg

Hello metin2dev. Is someone here who uses or has improved the function on the system search shop by blackdragonx61 / Dali with Shop offline by GREAT ?  The system does not have a very serious problem but it was not designed for offline shop and already with the help of a Turkish forum I found how to make it work with offlineshop by great All good until I try to use the "ALL ITEMS" function or any other function that finds more than 5 pages with objects then my client closes with a packet error.  I have already tested, this happens when there are too many shops, if I enter another ch and use the function all items where there are not so many shops everything goes right! 

 

I forgot to say, I pay to solve the problem!!! pm here or discord :  valentindeian#7623 .

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.