Jump to content

looking for armor redesign "steel" textures


Recommended Posts

I am looking for "steel" armor redesign textures

I will repay you for your help $ pp

I want a good texture quality, I will buy a variety of patterns

does anyone have the texture of the armor from the ss?

V5hcSvG.pngrtubPf9.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29233-looking-for-armor-redesign-steel-textures/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.