Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I made some modifications to my client/server and now I can't open shop windows. When I try to open some client return me to login screen and syserror files are empty. Any ideas where I can at least get some error messages? 

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Avrack
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we cannot guess what you changed in your files and how these changes impact in your code, my best advice would be to revise what you've done and start debugging from there.

Are you able to log in back after being kicked?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.