Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi there!

First question is regards to the Movement Speed Overflow issue. I have been trying to find the variable that this would occur on in char.cpp but am unable to find the right variable, would anyone be able to tell me which variable I need to change?

 

Second question is about the WorldEditorRemix. I am unable to start the .exe file as ILU.dll was not found.

I have looked into the Client folder but am unable to find the ILU.dll file there. I have set my folder to display hidden files but it is still not there. I am unsure on what to do next please help ❤️

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.