Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I've tried to implement the arrows quiver system on my server, but it doesn't do any damage (either on hit or skill) and the effect doesn't show.

A little video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-2QZvEnZsg

I already check the tutorial 3 times, but I can't seem to find anything wrong...

If anyone knew the solution, I would appreciate.

Thanks

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29009-arrows-quiver-not-working/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.