Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, i have this issue where my celestial world 2.0 client freezes ( i mean 0fps for 1-3s), when mobs are loading and map is rendering. This issue started when i upgraded from w10 to w11. I downgraded already trying to fix the issue.
I have installed all drivers that i know of. This is the first time this happend to me i play metin my whole life 10+years. I have latest .net framework, latest nvidia drivers, vc redist, updated windows 10.
I tryed limiting client to only one or 2 cores, setting high priority, reinstalling client, neither my gpu or cpu is overheating, config is same as my friends whos game doesnt lag, compatibility mode, running with admin priv. , different resolution, windowed or fullscreen, disabled dvr in registry... 

nothing seems to work, im hopeless 

heres a log from the client https://pastebin.com/3YsQfDN5

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29000-client-freezing-when-mobsmap-loads/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Contributor

Holy shit:

0421 17:59:45796 :: Update::Load spent 245 ms
0421 17:59:58387 :: Update::Load spent 709 ms
0421 17:59:04418 :: Update::Load spent 758 ms
0421 17:59:05284 :: Update::Load spent 305 ms
0421 17:59:08803 :: Update::Load spent 524 ms
0421 17:59:11367 :: Update::Load spent 406 ms

 

Does this happen in every map? If it does, I don't think it's from the client.

Have you tried reinstalling windows? I've seen some posts and articles of people complaining that windows 11 is shit and that their FPS dropped with like 20-80% after installing it.

 

I'm not saying this is the solution or that it'll work(since I can't possibly know that), but maybe you could give it a try.

I'm saying this because you said you downgraded from 11 to 10, and that's not the same thing as reinstalling it.

 

Wait a few hours, maybe someone else has more ideas.

Cheers!

On 4/22/2022 at 1:08 PM, Amun said:

Holy shit:

0421 17:59:45796 :: Update::Load spent 245 ms
0421 17:59:58387 :: Update::Load spent 709 ms
0421 17:59:04418 :: Update::Load spent 758 ms
0421 17:59:05284 :: Update::Load spent 305 ms
0421 17:59:08803 :: Update::Load spent 524 ms
0421 17:59:11367 :: Update::Load spent 406 ms

 

Does this happen in every map? If it does, I don't think it's from the client.

Have you tried reinstalling windows? I've seen some posts and articles of people complaining that windows 11 is shit and that their FPS dropped with like 20-80% after installing it.

 

I'm not saying this is the solution or that it'll work(since I can't possibly know that), but maybe you could give it a try.

I'm saying this because you said you downgraded from 11 to 10, and that's not the same thing as reinstalling it.

 

Wait a few hours, maybe someone else has more ideas.

Cheers!

yes ive gone back to windows 10 and the problem is still happening.. as I said i have no clue what to do 
It happends everytime terrain or map loads. On all maps everywhere.

I had windows 10 for like 4 years working great, then i upgraded to windows 11 and this started to happend. After a few days of trying to fix it i went back to windows 10 and the problem remained. Btw i upgraded when my pc wasnt supported to upgrade to windows 11 i had to eddit registry but not alot changes i think just added one variable and added value to it,  nothing else.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.