Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi i have error with 4 inventory window when exchanging, 3rd and 4th inventory say not enough space

I tried this fix but didn't work

any help?

 

edit: this is the tutorial I used to implement 4 inventory

 

Edited by covfefe
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, filipw1 said:

sorry did not work. I got a C++ requires a specifier for all declarations error

edit: i was doing something wrong the whole time. first fix works now. please close thread.

Edited by covfefe

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.