Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys

I've tried to implement the Title system by VegaS but I have a problem.
When I try to choose a title, it can be premium or normal title, the server drops me off to the login screen. The server is still running, I can connect back, but as soon as I choose a character, it drops me back to the login screen again. I have to restart the server to join back to the game. Could anyone help me?
I don't have client, auth, ch syssers.
Here's my title.cpp: https://pastebin.com/V59iSSEw
Thanks for the help!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28991-game-core-problem-vegas-title-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.