Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello ! 

im trying to turn on super giga chad serverfiles (not TMP4 this time ?) full with dungeons, systems etc.  for fun, but i cant to extract root and pack it  I can't find tutorials for this to work. Client has source and everything (I think). Can someone who knows this help me? . thanks ? 

I'm adding photos from files, it can help

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Eyes 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28986-w2-enlargement-client-problem/
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.