Jump to content

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Cefeu said:

Hello community, which dedicated servers do you indicate in this year 2022. What besides efficiency and support, also having FreeBSD on your panel for installation? I see that OVH recently removed FreeBSD from the OS installation panel.

This is true, they removed FreeBSD from the default configuration but you can easily install FreeBSD trought OpenStack.

  • Love 1

mindset

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28970-best-dedicated-servers/#findComment-148705
Share on other sites

there is no doubt that Ovh is the top in the sector but for the prices they ask (especially for the setup fees) I recommend other dealers from other parts now I don't have the list at hand but if you let me know what specifications hypothetically speaking you have need I can get you 2-3 sites with great dedicated and reasonable prices.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28970-best-dedicated-servers/#findComment-148713
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.