Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for complete Server Files + Client for a Very Hard project, which I will be launching in Brazil. Besides, I'm looking for a competent developer, with good references and with extra time to help me in the development of the same. I will be paying monthly, and if you like it and intend to stay on the project, we will combine a fixed amount in percentage for payment based on server earnings. I will be responsible for all project expenses and also with a monthly amount for the work done on it.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.