Jump to content

Hamachi -> delay with login in ftp


Go to solution Solved by Amun,

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have a delay problem when I try to login in ftp.

I found something here about xxx.files in ETC folder (etc in freebsd like rc.conf..) but I dont remember which files and what exactly.. I think something like delete/edit... Someone know what I mean? I cant found it.. :x Thanks for help!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28911-hamachi-delay-with-login-in-ftp/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Here copy for other:

Spoiler

If it takes a while to connect to your VM from SSH or WinSCP, just delete `resolv.conf` from etc.

OR, just edit it and put your IP there. In my case, I would be able to do this:

ee /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 25.26.45.100

Esc, exit and save changes.

Then run
/etc/rc.d/netif restart


Or delete it:

rm -rf /etc/resolv.conf

 

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.