Problem with compile game and db source

Hello guys, i use FreeBSD 11 and i try to compile game and db source and i have this error:

Spoiler

compile shop_manager.cpp
compile shopEx.cpp
compile item_manager_read_tables.cpp
compile minilzo.c
compile main.cpp
linking ../game....
ld: error: /usr/local/lib/libIL.so is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
ld: error: /usr/local/lib/libpng.so is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
ld: error: /usr/local/lib/libtiff.so is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
ld: error: /usr/local/lib/libmng.so is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
ld: error: /usr/local/lib/liblcms.so is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
ld: error: /usr/local/lib/libjpeg.so is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(socket.o) is incompatible with elf_                                                i386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(fdwatch.o) is incompatible with elf                                                _i386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(buffer.o) is incompatible with elf_                                                i386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(signal.o) is incompatible with elf_                                                i386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(log.o) is incompatible with elf_i38                                                6_fbsd
ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(utils.o) is incompatible with elf_i                                                386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(hangul.o) is incompatible with elf_                                                i386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(main.o) is incompatible with elf_i3                                                86_fbsd
ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(memcpy.o) is incompatible with elf_                                                i386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../libpoly/libpoly.a(Poly.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblua.a(lapi.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblua.a(ldo.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblua.a(lstate.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbs                                                d
ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(lauxlib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386                                                _fbsd
ld: error: too many errors emitted, stopping now (use -error-limit=0 to see all                                                 errors)
clang++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation                                                )
gmake: *** [Makefile:127: ../game] Error 1
root@metin2neosis:/usr/metin2/src/game/src #

You have any resolve with this problem?

Thank you!!

Edited by antrikos91

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days