Hi. 

Where can I set to my game to have a max % of possible defense against warrior, ninja... etc?
I think players can bonus their equipment to have over 100% defense against, for example a shaman, but I want to
fix this value to 75%.
So even if someone has 8x5 (from 6-7) + 18 (from DS) + 20 (from shield) + lvl 90-accesories (like Ruby Neklace...etc) + 10 (from bio quests) + 8 (from belt) ... etc, the game only count to 75% and doesn't give players higher defense over 75%. 

Summary: Even If your defense bonus is equal to 108 for example, the game does not let it over 75%.

I hope somebody coould help.

• Premium
3 hours ago, Petrezselyem said:

Hi. 

Where can I set to my game to have a max % of possible defense against warrior, ninja... etc?
I think players can bonus their equipment to have over 100% defense against, for example a shaman, but I want to
fix this value to 75%.
So even if someone has 8x5 (from 6-7) + 18 (from DS) + 20 (from shield) + lvl 90-accesories (like Ruby Neklace...etc) + 10 (from bio quests) + 8 (from belt) ... etc, the game only count to 75% and doesn't give players higher defense over 75%. 

Summary: Even If your defense bonus is equal to 108 for example, the game does not let it over 75%.

I hope somebody coould help.

char_battle.cpp but if you have more than 100% defense you get 0 damage

Edited by xTryhard

• Premium
1 hour ago, Petrezselyem said:

That's the point. If you put full def, damage is 0. Thanks for help.

go to 

input_main.cpp
void CInputMain::Attack(LPCHARACTER ch, const BYTE header, const char* data)

this is the location where the damage packet starts you have to check from there until you find your problem

• Love 1