Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. I have a big-big problem in compiling src.

My server is on VPS, so on, my Putty sends me back this:

On gmake -j9

compile BattleArena.cpp
gmake: clang++-devel: No such file or directory
compile FSM.cpp
gmake: *** [Makefile:119: OBJDIR/BattleArena.o] Error 127
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
gmake: clang++-devel: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [Makefile:119: OBJDIR/FSM.o] Error 127
compile MarkConvert.cpp
gmake: clang++-devel: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [Makefile:119: OBJDIR/MarkConvert.o] Error 127

on gamedep

gmake: *** [Makefile:140: dep] Error 127

on db compiling

compile Config.cpp
gmake: clang++-devel: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [Makefile:62: .obj/Config.o] Error 127
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
compile NetBase.cpp
gmake: clang++-devel: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [Makefile:62: .obj/NetBase.o] Error 127
 

And on dbdep

cpp ProtoReader.cpp CsvReader.cpp  2> /dev/null
gmake: *** [Makefile:76: dep] Error 127

 

I hope somebody can help me out.
 


 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28798-gmake-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Amun said:

compile BattleArena.cpp
gmake: clang++-devel: No such file or directory

 

Have you installed clang?

I don't think so I installed it. But I need a re-install on VPS, becsuse I want to use mariadb indtead of AsyncSQL. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28798-gmake-error/#findComment-147872
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.