Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Inactive Member

Hi, I fixed the scale using the instructions. And it seems to be working. The problem, however, is that it is not possible to add other parts to certain "tetris" parts (the client seems to think that they do not belong there).

I am willing to pay for the repair. I don't know how it works here, but please contact me on the discord.

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif/review/677702595/b9a55922e3

Discord: SinFileX#7759

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28757-jigsaw-event-bug-paid/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.