Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a problem with Gaya System .. I mean when I refresh the store it gives me disconnection or when I unlock a slot it tells me slot is unavailable ..
Does anyone know?
https://metin2.download/picture/8DuTda81uRh8q5DzEe65HorN1GPs9iEH/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28735-gaya-system-crash-help-me/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Current Donation Goals

    • Raised 23.00 EUR of 65.00 EUR target
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.