Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi!

I have already rented a root server and the files are already on it. It is an old server from a friend where he sent me the files.

Unfortunately, I do not know what to do now. I just want to use these files and play with my friends on it. Can someone help me with this? Of course I would make a payment for it.

Discord:
 emranbrudioffice#5532

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28694-looking-for-someone-to-create-a-server/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.