Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. First of all, I'm very amateur about these PVP server things. I want to make a private server for the in-game damage test. It should be (very very) close to the official server. I'm not trying to make money from this server, even if I want I'm not able to do this because I'm literally zero xD.

How can I make this? I don't want any other person on my server. I couldn't find an official metin2 client released after 2020. I searched official metin2 wiki pages but I couldn't find monster and boss stats.

I'm looking for a guide, how can I add a new metin2 patch on the 2014 leak? I would be happy if you help me.

 

I tried to create my own server with "the master guide on metin2" guide but I failed. I'm getting caching_sha2_password error non-stop.

Edited by kairalith
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28678-i-need-help-for-single-person-private-server/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.