[Problem] Npc is not moving

Well, i just implemented a new npc. For some reason, when i spawn this guy, he did the run animation but just stuck in place. Is just a client side cuz everytime i logged in i can see it in different location.
Just noticed all the things are correct. The gr2, msa, motlist, mob_proto.... as i see, there is no fault but who knows, im new at editing these things.

Did a miss something?

3 minutes ago, @ndr31 said:

Could you check if the wait.gr2 animation for this npc is really the wait.gr2 and not the run.gr2?

Yep, i just check it.

https://metin2.download/picture/VePcFeH2Q86YoOF4J2dH7HwI8RaO7FK7/.png

Seems normal but idk if there is something wrong.

I tried to change the caps, but still the same

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

6 minutes ago, @ndr31 said:

Try to put the animation on the npc model and see if the animation is the right one

Yep, everything seems to be okay. Maybe something related to the model? idk, i just coppied the entire lines from other files and replace with the name of my model and animations. Anyways, the npc seems right, he try to move and the animations are good, just he is stucked in place.

I put the npc into a quest for summ him like mount, and happens the same. Anims right, just stuck in place