For maintenance and updates, the community will be offline on 31 December 2022 ×

[Problem] Npc is not moving

Adddirl

Question

Well, i just implemented a new npc. For some reason, when i spawn this guy, he did the run animation but just stuck in place. Is just a client side cuz everytime i logged in i can see it in different location.
Just noticed all the things are correct. The gr2, msa, motlist, mob_proto.... as i see, there is no fault but who knows, im new at editing these things.

Did a miss something?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

7 answers to this question

• Honorable Member
22 minutes ago, Adddirl said:

For some reason, when i spawn this guy, he did the run animation but just stuck in place.

Like my legend: The Runner Uriel

204851giphy.gif

• Metin2 Dev 1

3 minutes ago, @ndr31 said:

Could you check if the wait.gr2 animation for this npc is really the wait.gr2 and not the run.gr2?

Yep, i just check it.

https://metin2.download/picture/VePcFeH2Q86YoOF4J2dH7HwI8RaO7FK7/.png

Seems normal but idk if there is something wrong.

I tried to change the caps, but still the same

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

6 minutes ago, @ndr31 said:

Try to put the animation on the npc model and see if the animation is the right one

Yep, everything seems to be okay. Maybe something related to the model? idk, i just coppied the entire lines from other files and replace with the name of my model and animations. Anyways, the npc seems right, he try to move and the animations are good, just he is stucked in place.

I put the npc into a quest for summ him like mount, and happens the same. Anims right, just stuck in place

#solved

I just solved the problem. As i said, the solution was simple, something i didnt know cause i never touched 3d program in my entire life.

This post was my solution so good luck if someone get to the same problem